Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I broke away from the crowd
To tread my paths alone,
To walk with steady steps
Towards that unknown goal I was seeking.

There was a fire in my head,
An all consuming fire,
That raged on and on
And would rage,on and on
Till I reached there, where I was going.

My legs took me places,
I walked on and on,on and on...
Till the end of the world..
I still wasn't happy,
For I hadn't found that
What I'd come for.

I walked into a meadow
Filled with yellow flowers
Which bloomed at my touch
And gave out a radiance
That surpassed all else.

They led me to a stream
Whose water bubbled a song,
That calmed my soul.
I peered into the water
To see myself staring back at me...
And all was well in the world again...

I resumed my walk
With a calm mind,
For I'd found
What I'd been seeking for long;
I'd found myself.....






4 comments:

simply me said...

i am at loss of words :)

buttercup said...

lol...dus dat mean u like it or not?

Capricious said...

j'adore this

buttercup said...

thank uuuu :D