Thursday, April 1, 2010

I see the rain through the windows...but it seems as if I'm watching it through a two-way mirror...it seems as if it is raining within me...

Grey clouds are moving up the horizon with the promise of more rain. I sit here and watch my sunny day turn into a premature night. This is not my kind of rain, it makes me depressed and pensive,unlike the beautiful ones back home.

I've been feeling quite restless lately. I've been wanting to talk to you badly. I've been resisting the urge to write about you for more than a month now...I just can't seem to be able to help myself. I just can't stop writing over and over again and again about you... I just CAN'T seem to emphasise the point enough that I still am as much in love with you as I ever was...


It doesn't seem fair, does it,for me (or anyone else for that matter), to lose someone so central to their life...But then life is not supposed to be fair right..!!! That's the whole beauty of life :-/...


You were my best friend, my guide, the person I wanted to tell everything first, the person whom I used to run to with all my problems, the person who knew me inside out, perhaps better than even I knew myself...the one person I was completely sure would never judge me on my many poor decisions or actions...You were my Knight in shining armour...You were all that, and more...You were the SUN around which my life could orbit forever and ever...


You are the only man who has ever had my heart..and it is yours to keep..in this lifetime and the billion others to come...Till we meet again...



9 comments:

Praveen said...

there's nothing that time cant heal.. but scars r sure to remain...

buttercup said...

Yes..time is the key isn't it...

Jon said...

Hey...very touchy one and well expressed too...

WritingsForLife said...

aww.. this is so lovely. Yet painful. I hope you meet again :-).

buttercup said...

@ Jon.. thank u

@ raaji thank u...mayb in the next life time...

Meghana said...

Sounds familiar to me... I thought I was unable to get over a break-up of sorts, with someone who was my world, albeit for a short while. The good, bad and they ugly were all shared, night and day. But when *it* came, it nearly killed. But if life serves a blow, it heals too... there' work, studies, people around you, that help you get over it. A bittersweet post. Cheers!

buttercup said...

@meghana hmmm... i ges...i need more tym...i ges breakin up wud've been easiercompared 2 wat happened...wel..
thanx dear...

Pesto Sauce said...

Love is the gift of God bestowed upon few, heartache is the scourge of devil distributed mercilessly

buttercup said...

and love will prevail over heartache someday :)