Thursday, March 18, 2010

As the sun shines,
As the wind chimes,
As the birds start chirping in joy,
I see my life,in a whole new light..
I see the onset of spring.

The day dawns bright
The night sails light
Nightmares mar my sleep no more;
I start loving life all the more.

Those cherished moments bygone,
I've kept them safe in my memory box,
To thumb through them in odd moments,
To relive those times,
In the spaces of my heart.

I shan't weep in despair
In the outset of those memoirs;
I shan't lose my mind
In the fall of darkness...
I shan't, I shan't....
For I've found myself once again;
For I've started living again.

5 comments:

Meghana said...

Hey...

I've begun following your blog only now. Must say I quite like your pieces, they do make a good read :)

For the poem of the day: dude, every. single. line. here reflects the state of my mind too! That's all I could think of when I read it.

A good one, bud. Keep up the good poetry :)

Pesto Sauce said...

Optimism...always pays

buttercup said...

@Meghana thank you very much :) Thank u thanku I'll try definitely :)

@pesto yup..hope so :)

Dj said...

yup...one could really see ur joy springing up....keep up the spirit...

buttercup said...

thanx deepak dear:)