Friday, January 23, 2009

Okayy... So I have kept one of my new year resolutions;I have broken up with my boyfriend.

Well,it wasn't so painless,but it was quite fast. And he took it much better than I had expected.
I don't quite remember how it all came about. One minute we were talking quite casually about things,and the next,we were shouting at each other to get our respective points across. And then,we reached this particular point from where there is no return possible,the point where you have said something so very hurtful that nothing can alleviate the pain. Then,that was it. We just wanted to be as away as possible from each other(This was all over the phone,ofcourse).Gone was my wish to be "just friends" with him(he was startlingly clear about that).

Well,so,that's it. I am single again. But what I'm not getting is;I was the one who was detached,I was the one who wanted to break up,I was the bitch.Why,then, am I feeling like my heart has been ripped off? Why do I feel like I owe myself an explanation? And above all, why do I feel so goddamn guilty???


P.S:I'm not sulking at home in my pyjamas.

No comments: