Friday, January 9, 2009

Well,bad news.very very bad news:-(((((.

My 2 week vacation is over. Its back to studies from 2mrw.(Well,technically frm Monday since I board my train to Pune 2mrw n it rchs der on Sunday evening). I feel terrible. Its always sad to leave home,I am a very 'homely' sorta person(as in I absolutely love staying at home all day,whether it be alone or not).

Mostly I am alone at home. Both my parents are working,so is my grandfather. I am the baby of the family who hasn't yet grown wings. My grandmother was my mainstay but she passed away 5 years ago. So whenever I come home I'm alone here. Hey,I'm not complaining. As long as I'm at home,it doesn't matter if I have company or not. I can read,write,dream,sleep,watch tv,surf the net,play computer games,blog,chat,watch movies,listen to music........that's a never ending list. I do like going out with friends and all,but given a choice,I'll just stay at home all the time,everyday.

So,I guess now u cn undrstand why am all blue. Its not just my family,but the idea of home,the familiar surroundings in which I grew up,that I miss. And ofcourse,my hometown.God,I love this place,with all its chaos,bad roads,reckless bus drivers,horrible crowd...everything n everything. I just don't wanna go away. But I really don't have a choice.I HAVE to go.

Actually I don't have anyone other than myself to blame for my predicament. It was my decision to go to Pune,no one railroaded me into it.So,if am down,its my fault( Well,that doesn't make me feel better even a tiny bit,though).

So,anyway, I have to go. And I'm going. Tomorrow.....

No comments: