Thursday, January 22, 2009

I haven't figured it yet....
Do I love you,or I don't,
Perhaps I'm at fault,
Am not worth loving anyway.

You were there when I was blue,
You turned my way,when my eyes welled,
To stem the flow,to pat my back
To make me feel loved and cared for.

One day,the colour of your care
Changed forever and ever.
I saw it,I liked it,
I wanted to know it;
I wanted to know you.

Days passed,months and years,
Still I'm at that first square,
Waiting to figure you out,
Waiting to figure out who you are to me.

I don't understand the colour of your care,
Its ends and beginnings,
I don't understand the smile on your face,
the glitter of your eyes,when they look into mine,
I don't understand the ends you will go to
To keep me sound;
Perhaps I'm at fault....
Maybe,I'm not worth loving anyway.....

No comments: