Friday, January 2, 2009

Hiii... welcome to my very first post of the new year. This one is special for anudr reason...It's my birthdayyy.....

So,finally,finally,finally..I am 20 years old:-).

I have no idea why,but I've always wanted to be 20 years old. I have waited for my 20th b'day like ppl wait for their 18th.Their reasoning is that you get officially licensed for every other 'thing'(you know what I mean) once you are 18. Well, I wanted to be 18 to take a driver's license and to vote. I have accomplished the first and forgotten the second:-). But being 20 has been like,well,I dunw,I just lak that number,maybe,or the idea of being 20 years old.Well,so,finally,I am....

The new year has started off quite well. I roamed about with my ,ate a lot of things,watched a movie and came home totally pooped,only to have my mom coax me into going to the temple to pay for some rituals she wanted to be performed on my b'day.Well,so I did. Then I got up early today(at 8,it is early for me),took bath and went to the temple like a good girl:-). Everything else I did my way,after all its my b'day and I am the queen today;-).

I like b'days generally,they are the days when I can officially do whatever the hell I want to do(unofficially I do that everyday). The only downside is my mom's rule of no non-veg food on b'days. I can't survive on carrot sticks:-((.

My cake will come in the evening.I wanna cut it at exactly the time when I was born;8:40 pm. Its vanilla topped with chocolate crumbs with my name on top!!

I have taken a b'day resolution( I may or maynot keep it). It is to start keeping a diary. It is probably an after effect of watching Ghajini:-)[Excellent movie,btw,a definite improvement on rnbdj.Oops,y do they have such long names!!].I lak to write but everyday might be more than I can handle.

So,I've made it..I am 20 years old....and am happyyy...

No comments: