Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I love staying alone.

You know,the whole having my own space sort of thing. But sometimes I feel so lonely, especially when my roommates are away. Howmuchever I try to shrug it off, it is nevertheless true that nw and then, even I need human companionship:-).That is quite a revelation, you know.

I feel all bottled up and generally suffocated. I had this 'disease' in 1st year and I'd more or less gotten rid of it last year. But apparently it has come back to haunt me now. Normally I go for long walks then, to vent away all the frustrated energy and clear my head. When even that doesn't work and I so badly have to talk to someone and my favourite choices are unavailable, I dust up the phone nos of some friends with whom I share a kinda good rapport and give them a missed call or message. More often than not,noone cares to reply.Then i get quite pissed off and am like 'OK,No one wants to listen when I wanna talk. So I'm done with being everyone's agony aunt.' Then I sort of 'blacklist' that person and stop talking till he or she contacts me first. I try twice ir thrice before this blacklisting and end up hating myself for caring. You know what, most of my friends consider me sort of a counselor-cum-loveguru-cum-agony aunt;a shoulder to cry on,pat their backs and boost their morale,that sorta thing. And a other times they are like "huh,d I know u?" This is what pisses me off like hell. And I just don't understand why do I care. So now I've taken to actually deleting the numbers of such people from both handsets I own(and ofcourse I don't have a backup address book). This does allow me to avoid a dent on my self respect.

Howzzaattt!!!

No comments: