Wednesday, December 31, 2008

So.....

Anudr year is goin.....and ofcourse, a new one is cming in:-)

I don't have much in way of resolutions,coz I don't believe in taking(or keeping) resolutions. However,I have decided to do certain things in the new year.

1.Dump my boyfriend.He is getting way too much for me to handle...

2.Respect myself slightly more than I have done this past year.

3.Stop trying to talk to a certain friend of mine till he talks to me(Well,this one is impulsive and is subject to change).

In general,take no shit from anyone.

That's it,more or less. I'll have to see how much of these am really gonna carry out.

Frankly,this year hasn't been too great. Neither to me,nor to the 'global community' at large.

I have messed up my life big time with a lousy boyfriend,a monster project guide,and a cranky landlady. And ofcourse I still am staying away from home:-(. On the bright side,my studies are looking good and I've finally made up with my roommate:-).

Im really not gonna go into the details of how the global community suffered this year.I have got enough things to worry about already.

I'll just say bye to everyone who passed away this year,u knw,the final bye(I'll say hi to the newborns when the year starts, i dont think they'll be able to hear it yet).

So,bye bye 2008....

Since I don't drink,I'll toast u with my waterglass;-)))

To 2008.....

P.S: I am home for the New year after 2 whole years.I've made plans to roam around with friends the whole day,yaayee...!!

No comments: