Sunday, February 7, 2010

There are people who go about their lives in the normal way, and then... there's me.

I have no idea what is wrong with me (well, something is, I can bet on that). My mood swings have become almost legendary, as in, I am happy and sunny and shiny one moment and then wham!!! I am all dark and moody and cloudy... I mean, that is not normal is it??

My whole life is sort of falling apart around me... people dying, people having accidents, people falling sick.... That could be a reason you know...my way of dealing with it or whatever...Dear God, I need help, don't I !!!!

But that is no excuse for picking fights with people around me,my friends, cousins,my mom... Well, I always knew I am not at all approachable when in a temper..but now, it's almost everyday... Not a day passes when I don't fight with someone for some stupid reason... I really need to get my brain rewired!!!!!

It could be this place too, you know, ever since I came here everything has been going wrong... with me, my family, friends...everyone!!! It is messing with my schedule, my whole life!! The most haunted city in the world is playing some tricks on me huh... lol lol ;)


I don't normally talk around people I don't know really well..but generally, once I get to know them, I am an unstoppable force of nature.. but my nature, my whole personality is sort of undergoing a change. I don't talk much even with friends, I prefer to remain silent. I don't know, when everyone is talking, I don't feel like, I feel like I'll be adding my volume too to the collective noise, which would get to be too much for my tolerance.

This is just a random post. As you might've guessed, I am in one of those moods now and needed a catharsis... Gotta go now... So long...

PS: My best friends here are leaving for a study tip to Brussels, Amsterdam etc... Gonna be a boring week. Btw we are all moving out from college accomodation and moving in together. Will relate that story when in a better mood.

No comments: