Saturday, October 24, 2009

We went to this not-so-happening party yesterday..hm..no ,the day before yesterday (coz its abt 6 am here on 24th oct) around here. It was mainly full of undergrads,so we, the 'older' and wiser postgraduates were still deliberating whether or not to go in till 1050 pm (the entry closes at 11).Then we were like wtf,we came to have fun,lets just bloody have it. It was sort of fun. We danced like mad all night,they played even punjabi song. Some not-so-sober people tried to spoil it for us,but anyway we sorta stuck together and had our share. The strange thing was that the guys who were drunk were acting stone sober and the one guy who was sober was acting like a saala sharabi lol. He was singing pyar mein pagal type old hindi songs all the way back (at 2 am and in London lol).

Today's party plan turned out to be a fiasco..Three of us had gone,two of us (including me) didnt have an age proof,so we weren't allowed in. Unfortunately our college ID doesn't show our DOB. Sad,na..we just came back after strolling through Central London. I had gone with my hair done and all that,that's a highly unusual occurrence lol.

Then...my best friend is coming to visit me tomorrow...I will be seeing her after 2 years...am soooo excited that I can't sleep....:D

No comments: