Sunday, October 18, 2009

Belated Happy Diwali...!!!

We went to this Swaminarayan temple at Neasden yesterday. The temple is pretty and all that,people who actually know about it said that it is like the one in Akshardham . Then I was like..Oh..I know that one,some terrorist attck happened there,right??? Everyone was looking at me like I am the ultimate Gawar lol. That is how pious I am..and seriously, I don't get the concept of the ultimate God and all other deities being his incarnations and all that. I mean,it is okay for the people who actually believe in all that,but just don't try to convince me!!! Well,there were fireworks too,they were pretty much ok-ok type,nothing to write home about. the whole thing was fun just because we went in a big group and all of us are like regular,fun-loving people.
This friday night, I got really really drunk for the first time ever..It was sort of a Friday night party. The guys had bought wine and gin and beer.( I don't like the taste of beer so I don't look that way twice). I had wine....and lots of it,like 7 glasses (:D) and 3 glasses of Gin. Well,the bottomline is, I have decided not to mix and drink ever again. I didn't puke or anything,but was in such a bad condition that my friends had to take me to my room,I couldn't walk at all. Actually everyone was pretty drunk so it was more like the case of the blind leading the deaf lol.
Well,I didn't get much of a hangover either. I got up at like 10 and I was fine,only I wasn't able to eat anything for a longgg time even though I was starving!!!

No comments: