Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Another week begins...sigh!!!!

My week begins on Tuesday because that is the day when my classes start. Btw I have classes only 2 days,Tue and Thurs,that too in the evening :). Too good,na?? Ideal mahoul to get lazy lol,not that I need any reason for that.

So my weekend is extra long,it starts on Thursday night and lasts till Monday evening. I reserve Tue morning for looking through my notes and stuff so I don't look totally lost during my lecture ;). Wednesday evening I sorta give private tuition for a GCSE kid,yes me,the teacher lol ;).

I did some shopping this weekend. Bought a camel coloured leather jacket which is amaaaaazing-looking ( I can't say anything about the quality since I bought it from Primark,sort of a British Big Bazaar,but it looks truly awesome). My friend saw it first and had set her heart on it,but I took it ;)..I sort of had a black one already and it looked sooo smart that I had to take it...kinda broke her heart..(well,I was open to us walking about,looking like twins wearing the same jacket,only she wasn't too keen about it. She prob gave in coz I am lak really young to her). And I bought another great pair of boots with a tiny teeny heel...Black this time..am gonna start breaking it in today..That means sore foot and salt water dip in the evening lol.

On an average I see 2 movies per day nowadays. Am sort of becoming useless owing to the weird timings of classes,and insomniac too. I can't sleep till 4 or so in the morning and I get up at something like 9. The air of London is sure tampering with my biological clock!!!!

PS: Did I mention,we have a really cool group in the student housing...:D

2 comments:

Kelx Bolghatty said...

"The air of London is sure tampering with my biological clock!!!!"

that was cool..

buttercup said...

lol...thanxx