Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Note: This is born out of my boredom. You don't have to read this.

1) My parents left this saturday..That feels good and bad at once...I feel a li'l alone,but its okayy,not too bad..

2) There was this Diwali party at Trafalgar square gone sunday. I went with friends from the student housing.Lots of Indians here. It was funnn.. We did Garba n all..:D.N I rode the bus in London for the first time. Well,I hate buses as a rule,so hopefully won't need to use them from now on..lol

3)I miss Paulettan quite a bit...I remember how excited he was when I told that I'd gotten through here. I hate not being able to fill him in of all that has beeen going on around here. I miss his silly jokes, his booming laugh and more than everything else,the warmth of his presence...I believe he is watching over me from wherever he is...

4)I'm mostly suffering from a constant lethargy over here. Don't feel like doing anything besides sleeping n watching movies. Maybe it is the weather...maybe I'm just getting lazyy..(so what else is new..)..hope it doesn't last too long..

2 comments:

As the Mind Meanders said...

You didn't do Soho on a Saturday night??? and do the Dungeon... very touristy but fun...

buttercup said...

Dungeon...no no no no..not happening...lol..;)

I'm sort of scared of that stuff..well..