Thursday, February 5, 2009

Disjoint things I feel like writing anyway...:

(1) I saw slumdog millionaire. Nice movie, definitely worth a watch. I couldn't find the greatness quotient in it though. the guy is quite 'awkwardly' cute. But frrankly, I didn't get the fuss about its music. It is good, but not great. Rahman has composed better..lol.

(2) I've been reading books like a dervish, lot of paperbacks and a serious one I didn't like. Here's the verdict:

Bourne Ultimatum,Robert Ludlum-thrilling

The Prize,Julie Garwood- good

I find some similarity between Lady Nikolaa and Scarlett O'Hara. Well,she's a bit of Lady Lara Croft too:-)

Dance Upon The Air,Nora Roberts-Sweet

Sisters,Danielle Steel-Sweet

The Afghan,Frederick Forsyth-reading in progress. It is interesting at first, but then becomes weary.

Chronicle of a Death Foretold,Gabriel Garcia Marquez-boring. Maybe its his worst book,I dunw. I didn't like it neway.

You Are Here,Meenakshi Reddy Madhavan-trash. The writing style is careless to the point of being incoherent. But I could connect to some of the things.

To be the Best,Barbara Taylor Bradford- Wonderful.I'll have all that one day too.

Twilight,Stephenie Meyer- Fantabulous:-)

New Moon,Stephenie Meyer- fitting sequel to twilight. Now I cant wait to read the other 2 in the series, eclipse and breaking down.

(3) I spent half of a night trying to pacify a friend who had downed a can of beer. He was laughing like crazy and making absolutely no sense. Finally I slept when the sky began to lighten and woke up a few hours later,feeling hungover. I attributed it to the general weirdness of my life lately.

(4) Who says girls are enigmatic?? I haven't yet been able to figure out what makes guys tick. Sometimes they are all nice and lovey and the next time you look,they'll be like snow princes. Also there is the other variety who are so incessantly sweet that it makes you sick. It could also be the fact that I'm a magnet for weirdos and the general insane.So I have decided to take a break from intergender socialization unless I find someone fun and Interesting forever.

Ya,Well,that's it.

No comments: