Saturday, August 7, 2010

From me....to you....

I thought you were mine...maybe I was wrong...Maybe I had no right to think that you were...I don't know...my mistake...

I have never been insecure about anything ever in my life...But I AM  about you...I don't understand it either...I'm still trying to come to terms with it...It's not easy, to realise that probably you care much much more about someone than that person does about you...Don't misunderstand me though... I'm not saying that you don't care, just that I don't feel it...and I'm also not saying that I never felt it...There used to be a time, when I did...I miss that time...and I miss you..as you were...

I feel that I'm not what you want anymore...I feel that you have gotten bored of me, of us...and wants out...But if you are, why are you not telling me??? As far as I'm concerned, it is all about you...till you love me, I'll be there nagging you to hell, but the moment you get tired of me...I wouldn't bother you anymore...

I don't enjoy being taken for granted...actually it is a first for me..I'm still coming to terms with the fact that someone actually  can, and does take me for granted... and the thing that bugs me is that, I'm not fucking doing anything about it...I'm just letting you do that...again and again...I'm scared that if I confront you, I will lose what we have left...It might not make a difference to you...but it does, to me...enormously...But I don't want you to stay with e because you are compelled to either, I want you to be with me, because you want to...only if you want to be... Else, just tell me...I'll understand...

I don't know why I'm writing this...you probably won't even read it... I'm left here wondering exactly when it was that I was reduced to crying over a boy who probably doesn't even care.....