Saturday, August 14, 2010

Buttercup says goodbye...

Hi everyone who has been reading and following this blog,

This blog has been active for slightly more than 2 years. Writing is something I have enjoyed for ever. But I think, now it is time for the writing machine to stop writing. I'm not saying that I will never write again...I'm saying that I'm taking a break (I have come to hate that word lately, but what to do, it is very handy).  I know for a fact that I have hurt atleast one person by writing this blog...I apologise for that... The two things about me which are deemed offensive and rude ( and you have to believe when I say so myself) are what I speak and what I write. Since I can't very well cut off my tongue, I am trying to do the next best thing by quitting writing. I might show up here and there as a comment in one of your blogs, or some blog that you follow...Please consider it my way of saying Hi and that  I'm alive and well... Thank you for your comments, encouragements etc. You guys kept me going for 2 years.

Until we meet again.... Adios Amigos, Au revoir, Goodbye.... Live long and Prosper...

9 comments:

Jon said...

so sudden!!!

shocking man...

buttercup said...

well...it ws a sudden decision...

Capricious said...

Dudette...I can *almost* feel the pain when you write about him. I dont think you ll be doing a favour to yourself by stopping to express yourself & I know you are someone who expresses more while writing & less while talking. This is a much healthier way to channel your suppressed emotions, especially since you love writing...

The friend you hurt is already hurt, do you really think it will bring relief to her/him, if you stop writing? I dont know..

However, I know this much, you will do a favour to the future-you if you write about him.

So I kindly request you to reconsider your decision :).

p.s. if you are doing this until finishing dissertation/some thing like that, *that* is something I can understand but but to take a long break...

Capricious said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jon said...

I believe this is an impulsive decsion and u will come back stronger!

Dj said...

Don't!......... Are yaar, i ve also knowingly or unkowingly hurted others. Some daysomeone will show up first to forget and forgive. Don't go for a low profile. It doesn't suit you.....Plz give your decision a second thought...
Dj

Capricious said...

Come back Jack come back

ACSR Conductors said...

A person essentially help to make seriously articles I might state. That is the very first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I surprised with the research you made to make this actual publish amazing. Fantastic job!

buttercup said...

Thank you very much. this is my new one :)

http://buttercup-lifewithapinchofsalt.blogspot.in/

i hope u enjoy it too :)