Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I have never felt so alone in my whole life, physically and emotionally. There isn't even anyone on the streets...It feels as if I'm the last person left in the world...

I'd promised myself, that I'll never blog about you any more. I'd decided that I'll put you to rest once and for all. But now I understand that it is a lost cause. You are there in all my thoughts, dreams, memories. I remember you with every breath I take. There was that moment when you were being buried when I tried to visualise the vast life ahead of me, without you. And there is today, when that unpleasant future has become my present.

I've never been able to talk about how I feel about anything to anyone. I used to think that feeling lonely or sad is a sign of weakness. And crying, crying was totally out of question. I thought it was safer to make a shell of cynicism around me and hide in it. It worked with everyone, but you. You peeled away my shell layer by layer and saw me,loved me, respected me, for what and who I really am.

I believe that the biggest tragedy of existence is not being able to express your feelings. That was a particular wall I never came across with you. And that was the best thing about you, I could talk to you, talk to you as I never could with anyone else. We never ran out of topics. And I knew that you understood each and every word, every emotion I embedded in them for what it was, even though we were vastly different.

Ours was the best,purest possible relation, based on mutual love and respect. You were my perfect "other". You were all I could ever wish for, and more. The limited time we had together makes for the happiest memories of my life, which I shall cherish for the rest of my life.

You were always there for me, through every trivial problem, always dependable, always,always there for me. You were my Rock, my PERSON...I feel your absence very dearly now...I wish there was a way you could come back...

My soul mate, my love, my life...I love you and I always will... I miss you more than ever...

8 comments:

Jon said...

If as I guess this is about the person you love... I pray that you both will be 2gether

buttercup said...

we can never be together...he passed away abt 9 months ago... thanx for the wishes neway...

WritingsForLife said...

sigh - I can imagine the agony. I hope you get the courage to deal with this.

simply me said...

life is harsh...we can never have our cake and eat it too.....sorry for your loss

buttercup said...

@ raaji, simply me: thank you

Pesto Sauce said...

Sorry there is no cure for heartache

Me said...

I'm happy-sad because it's so familiar, you won't believe it. Are we soul-sisters o wat?!

Hugs, buttercup. That's all I can give you.

buttercup said...

lol...hmm...