Saturday, June 5, 2010

Bad bad bad hangover :(((

No no, No no, not from drinks, but from sleep :o . I was having a problem from the lack of it recently and today...it's just the opposite. I Love my life x-(...

I've done nothing productive today. I woke up sort of 8.30 ish to the sounds of my boyfriend leaving. After the byes and stuff, I went to sleep AGAIN and woke up at 3 pm... That's like 12 hours.... My own record... ;) And now I'm miserable. I have a bad headache, cold (which was there anyway), and the eternal feeling of LETHARGY. I've been contemplating a walk since 5.... it's 7.30 and I'm still not feeling up to it...I thought a shower would cure it...but it didn't :(

Just one more exam to go....and then, I'm freeeeee.... Yesterday's was a bitch...I just hope I'll pass(fingers crossed).

I'm just watching sex and the city (the series) AGAIN. I just love it. I'm somewhere in the 4th season now. Oh by the way, I saw the movie, Sex and the city 2...which turned out to be slightly disappointing. I wouldn't say it is downright bad, but I wouldn't swear by it as I do with the first movie and the series. Everyone is looking horrible, horrible clothing and it is a bit dragging. Prince of Persia on the other hand was absolutely amazing. I had my doubts about Jake Gyllenhal, but he turned out to be perfect for the part. I can't say the same about Gemma Atherton, she doesn't look the part of the most beautiful woman in the world..but that's okay, she can act.

Okay that's all... I'm climbing into my cocoon of lethargy yet again...

2 comments:

Jon said...

Just beware of Insomnia...it could be dangerous...especially during the xam seasons!!
(I watched the movie hehe)

Try to change the bf...may work out :P

buttercup said...

lol lol


hahaha... :P