Monday, November 24, 2008

This loneliness...
Eating away at me
Like a pack of crabs...
Gnawing at my flesh,
Cracking that soul beneath.

In heart's way
I've done a wrong;no
I have sinned;
I have loved you
And I'm paying penance.

Broken dreams...
Like sharp edges of looking glass
Pricks me and pricks me
Till I'm raw with grief.
I'll die a thousand deaths
Only if this pain would go away...

Why did I dream yesterday,
Of a tomorrow with you?
Why did I dream dreams
Which were never to be true?
Why did I dream of a dream
Which died befor it was born?
Why, why...??

I made a common mistake,
Thought my love was destiny
When it wasn't to be..
Now,
When destiny is so far away,
My road to it is broken
My road ends at twilight
In the depths of darkness
Though it was to guide me
To a new dawn...
Where do I go now??
To whom do I turn now??

No comments: