Monday, July 19, 2010

Warning: This is going to be a really bitchy post... I'm pissed at someone and I just want some place to vent it :) Please bear with me.

The person in question is my ex. We are now trying to be friends, which just means that we are trying to be civil to each other. Okay, here goes...

Please note- the 'you' is him.

I mean, I know I broke up with you. But that didn't make me especially happy at the time, you know. But then, I've put all the negativity behind and am trying to be nice to you, then you act like the jackass that you are. When you have a problem with me posting something on your facebook wall or something, you can just tell me outright, you don't have to put obscure statuses to try to make me feel guilty. What am I supposed to say, that I'm sorry you are such an asshole??? Let's not forget that YOU are the one who did the unforgivable  wretched thing of tainting by dead best friend's memory by making stories about him x-(. And when I try to forgive all that and try to be civil with you, you do all sorts of nonsense like telling my friends stories about how I mistreated you and all that (none of which ever happened). it is not very entertaining hearing stories about yourself, which you didn't even know existed, from someone who didn't even know that you were going around with this guy. I understand that people are often spiteful after a breakup. But I didn't do anything for you to be spiteful. It is NOT my fault that we were NOT compatible, and it definitely is not my fault that you are a waste of space. So it soooo not fair that I'm the one who is punished.  Pull yourself together dude, get a grip, get a life...whatever....


Whooaaa...so nice to get that out of my system :D

P.S.Technically I'm not bitching behind his back as this post is going to his email as well ;) Cheers !!!

4 comments:

Dj said...

Lol...Lol>>>hi...hi..haaha.ha.....that was my first reaction. The way of expression was awesome. But while realizing ur pain, i empathize with u. It was just like "basheer's" style of writing. u know what do they tell about his way of wroting?-"hridayathil ninnum adarthiedutha oreedu; athinet vakkil choora podiyunnathu kaanam".......

Jon said...

My condolenses...
It's tough to get a gentleman these days rite?

btw does that guy read this?

buttercup said...

@DJ its irritation mre lyk...no pain and all ;) n a bit funny i think...

@Jon hmm...i ges...those who pretend 2 b gentlemen wen u go out turn out 2 b dogs 1ce u brk up ..sigh...yep..i sent it 2 his inbox too x-(

Me said...

Hey, ranting is absolutely important, okay? I'm glad you had the courage to give it back, and not take shit lying down like that. I think I could take a leaf out of your lesson book :P