Saturday, September 19, 2009

When my heart weeps,

There are no tears

It still beats on naturally

As if everything were allright.

When all is done and forgotten,

Those unshed tears keep burning

Like an oil wick

Which has spent all its oil.

I can't sleep,I can't close my eyes,

For when it does,

Those images keep playing

On and on,on and on

Inside my eyes...

The last moments of your life,

I go back to,that bloody black night

When you took your last breath...

Why,oh,why did it have to happen to You??

Why were you deprived the chance

To live the life you so loved??

Why did you have to

Endure so much pain??

Why..why....???

I wish it were some really bad dream,

I wish it had never happened,

I wish you never left that night,

I wish.....

I wish you were here with me.....

4 comments:

As the Mind Meanders said...

This is good... really good... my hair is standing on end...

keep writing..

buttercup said...

haha..does that mean its scaryy???lol

As the Mind Meanders said...

Very funny :-)

And congratulations on the license.. drive safe...

buttercup said...

thanx ya...I'll try lol ;)