Monday, September 7, 2009

I feel like writing something..but again,as it has been for sometime now, I don't know what to write etc. So on rambling mode.

My pc is sorta dead;I think its mother board crashed again..or its some prob with its power supply sustenance. So am left to type n check mail n browse on my lappy which I hate for several reasons. One,it seems to have some weird problem which keeps the cursor skipping or going back to some previous line in between a sentence or a word.So I have to actually pay attention while typing. Two, the net line is quite short n I can't really drag it too far,so am left sitting in a half crunch half squat sorta position.Third,as far as I'm concerned,laptops are for watching movies n reading books aaram se..not for browsing lol.

The date for my driving test is nearing,I've been going for sometime now to take H n 8 n every other alphabet. There's a cemetery enroute to the driving ground .Well,that's a route I've been told explicitly by my folks not to go by,but my funda is that u have nuthing to be scared of from dead people.U r much better off being scared of living ones. I believe once someone is dead, he or she stops loving n hating anyone n everyone. They are free from the 5 elements,the six sins etc. I don't believe in people coming back as ghosts to take revenge and all. Ya well, so I've been walking through that route for quite sometime (even before actually),and on the o uter walls of the cemetery they've written certain verses from the bible.I've read them many times but today one of them just seemed to touch my heart somewhere all of a sudden.It is one of John's ,11:25 -"I am the resurrection and the life: he that believeth in me,though he were dead,yet shall he live".

Well,that's it.

4 comments:

As the Mind Meanders said...

First thing... I love the blog layout.. because this is what I used to use earlier and it makes me nostalgic

Other than that... Irony... we know now that dead men speak :-)

But they are harmless and only talk and worry... go figure

Jokes apart... you are a courageous girl and I wish you all the best for the driving test...

buttercup said...

Yeah..i ges..it wud b fun if v cud actly speak 2 them too rte :)

thanx ya..btw i pased..got my license in hand today..:D

Kelx Bolghatty said...

true.. dead ones are much much better than the living ones.

buttercup said...

lol..so true :)