Friday, May 7, 2010

An appeal to everyone: please ignore my previous post, I liked it, so don't want to delete it...but it no longer holds valid. I guess it was wishful thinking at the least and wild hallucination at the most...I guess most of us have been there, done that... Wanting to believe something which really isn't true...So please just dismiss it as the foolishness of a 21 year old...

I'm good at handing out advice to one and all..I think it is time I took my own advice and stay away from inter gender socialization...It is too damn painful to be taken lightly...

When you feel hurt, you need to remember that it is you who is hurting yourself and nobody else. You are the only person who has the power to do that. You let your guard down when you do stupid things like loving someone, expecting something of someone. Then you put your heart into someone else's hands for them to do as they please. You lose control of your life,your emotions and you end up as a mess. That, is exactly what I don't need. That, is exactly what I'm not going to do anymore. This is me, taking back control of myself,my life...

Well, I'm not feeling much better after this rant. Still, I'll say this much more...I knew there was a reason I hated "people" as a species...



4 comments:

Meghana said...

Breathe, buttercup.

:)

Peace

buttercup said...

trying to lol ;)

Me said...

I went through the same cycle, not many moons ago. While I'm still trying to come to terms with the hurt, there's one thing I do: smile.

(See! I'm not even advising!)

P.S.: Word verification says ditylly.
*Smiles ditylly*

buttercup said...

lol lol...My problem is...I have abso-fucking-lutely no idea where I am...