Thursday, December 3, 2009

In Memoriam-M-Part 1

I wanna write about this friend of mine,whom I shall refer to as M, whom I've lost forever,who,as I know,is never ever coming back....

I met M in Mumbai, some 4 years ago,for the first time. I'd gone for a friend's wedding (rather my cousin's friend's wedding). I didn't like this guy at all. He reminded me too much of one of my best friends' brother whom I detested,snobbish and controlling and all that. Then a few months later,he added me on some messenger. We got talking and all that..I found him quite different from what I thought he was at first.

It was a process that happened over time..we became really really really good friends...He was much older than me,so that respect factor was always there. He was my "person" ,an almighty,omnipresent sort of figure in my life. A friend whom I could call upon at any time,any day with any bloody problem at all...He was a great counselor to me..ready with solutions to all my trivial problems,offering me advice,consolation..as the situation required.

2 comments:

Veda said...

a new year is up head..a new start! Put in all ur energy & start positive..

i hope life turns out well for you :)

G'luck! Make it happen!

buttercup said...

Thanks ya :)