Monday, November 30, 2009

I am feeling miserable,sad etc..I have no idea why...Well,it has to be a combination of many many reasons rather than just one.

It has been too long since I heard some good news from back home. The most recent ones were one of my teachers from school passing away and my aunt being diagnosed with cancer.

I don't know how to deal with all this emotional atmosphere,well, I've never been good at that. I'm tired,as in exhausted,drained..mentally,emotionally..etc etc. I don't know what to do about it,so I'm just sitting here wondering about how unfair life is (It is an old cliche but I just can't get it out of my head), etc etc etc. I don't understand the logic behind people dying so bloody young..I mean 32-33 is like, the peak of your life,rather,you have just started living.....It is so not fair....

Okay,I should probably stop this now.. I just needed some catharsis..But this definitely is not helping...

No comments: