Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Its raining again. Well,what else to expect during monsoons!! Nothing much has been happening in my life lately except these rains. I’d gone to Pune last week to complete the visa works for September (yes,am leaving on September 19th most probably). This thing takes about 10-15 days,so there is nothing much I need to do except wait..sigh!!!

I’m quite bored at home,well,that’s nothing new lol J. You get bored with Tv and PC after a while. My favourite pastime,reading also has lost its charm L.,dunno why. I am into light reading these days (meaning junk reading,Danielle steel,jeff archr,john grisham etc etc),but I didn’t think I would stoop to Jackie Collins !! Well,I have..to while away this never ending supply of time I find on my hands ; and the result??? I’m disgusted with myself for reading that piece of trash. I dunno why,but I absolutely Collins’ works(I’ve read only 2 till date and I’ve hated them both ).

Now I am sorta revisiting childhood you know,by re-reading Enid Blyton J. I am downloading all the famous five and five find outers and secret seven and three investigators books which I have and haven’t read and reading them all over again J. I have also downloaded Digital Fortress by Dan Brown (which I had in paperback and which my stupid roommate misplaced),Pride and Prejudice and Mansfield Park by Jane Austen(Well,the Complete Works of Jane Austen is in a quite dilapidated state,thanks to me reading P&P again and again lol..),The Chronicles of Narnia (coz I saw the 2 movies and wanted to read the books)and Little Men by Louisa Alcott(I loved Little Women,so just wanted to sorta follow up you know).

Well,I have no idea why I am posting this,its just a boring account of how I try to keep a check on my boredom..lol..I just feel like writing something!!!!

1 comment:

രാജേഷ്‌ ചിത്തിര said...

it ws a wise decison to go ahd w writng thn borng w da sorta books dude