Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I know what you are,
What you do,what you think;
I always did.
I've seen the recklessness
That lines your demeanor;
I've seen the fear
Beyond your bravado.


I've seen your faults,
Your flaws,your mistakes
And your thousand misgivings
Which could fill several books.
I see all that others don't see in you,
And I see that I'm in love with you.


For what is it,that makes me yearn
For your presence
When we are apart??
For what is it,that makes me blush
At the mention of your name??
For what is it,that
Steals my sleep in the night,
And fills the meager sleep I get
With your dreams??
What is it..what could it be..but love??


I love the goodness of your heart
Which makes you listen to my meaningless tattle
I love the innocence of your smile
When you dimple at some reminiscense.
I love the way you frown
When you come across somethiing foreign,
I love the way you care
When I say I'm feeling blue.


I love you,whole and simple you;
You who never does think like me,
You who never would want the same things as me,
You who has never made me cry,
You who would never ever love me back.....


There's no reason,no timespan
No condition...
To my love,
Its all yours and just yours
whenever you wanna claim it.

2 comments:

രാജേഷ്‌ ചിത്തിര said...

hey this resembles to a real love i witnesed .
core of an unconditional love

good work dude

y dont u avoid this securities in commenting which kills lotta time!

buttercup said...

thank u :)