Sunday, July 6, 2008

Well,you know,for a WRITING MACHINE my posts have been rather frequent n largely scattered.My excuse is that I have been much too busy with clases that i have not even time to move around!!!It's hardly been two weeks n I'm already complaining.I really have no idea how I'm gonna get through the whole year which is gonna be extra demanding since its the final one.That reminds me,I've been rather vague about myself n my whereabouts.
My name well,it can hardly be Buttercup, but let it remain so for the time being.I am a 3rd year Bsc student from Pune(Its not my native place,I'm merely one of the thousands of out of station students in Pune).I stay in a PG n am quite miserable that my home is too far away for me to go atleast once in a week.I am an avid reader.I love writing,dancing and talking.Well,talking should actually be in the number 1 position.I love to talk.I can go on and on about no particular topic at all,if u would just let me:-) (That's my take ok,my friends tell me that I like to listen better than to talk).Ya, and I have this starting trouble,but once thats over, u can't stop me:-).
Well,that's about me.I'll try to be more regular now onwards.gotta go now.C yaaaaa bloggieee

No comments: