Sunday, July 13, 2008

There should be cliche on bad wedding stories.When I say bad,I don't mean the ones in which the husband and wife shout at each other and make up after 5 minutes and make sweet love to forget all differences(comeon,noone is gonna fall for picture perfect married lives these days).I mean the ones in which these people actually abuse each other (verbally and physically) and become public nuisances.

There is a reason for me to mention them(isn't there always??). My brother's much hyped marriage is almost in shreds.well, the usual reasons.One wants kids,the other doesn't;the demanding nature of their jobs and how they never get to see each other enough;they are not made for each other,blah,blah,blah.....

My brother's was a love marriage.he was 32 when he got married(sorta late u know).Bhabhi is more or less the same age.They were working together,cupid struck,and they got married.Now cupid has come to his senses and has decided to pull them apart.

I don't understand.Aren't marriages supposed to be made in heaven??Or does God doze off when he conducts certain marriages??Interesting question,eh??Hhhmmm...


While we are on the subject of breakups,recently my friend broke up with her boyfriend;very very strange breakup...

They had bee going out for something like an year.My friend has this habit of showing affection by pinching your cheeks n hands and all.I used to find it strange,but now am used to it and so is everyone else.One day we ,ie, my friend and her boyfriend,me and another friend of mine,we had bunked a lecture and was just hanging out in college.My friend was pinching her boyfriends cheeks as usual.I dunno suddenly what happened;the guy became violent and started beating her up,you know, slapping and shoving and stuff.we managed to pull them apart but that actually was gross.My friend had her revenge by scratching his hands raw(I rather liked that know).And of course,soon after that she dumped him.;-))

I am sort of in the middle of breakups this season(although not mine).They are funny strange sometimes ad sometimes they are gross strange.Well,am enjoying it...

No comments: