Friday, May 30, 2008

Rain,rain,come again....

It has been raining for a while now.The rhythm of raindrops on the roof is more melodious and far more dearer to ears than the best music ever.
I have always been fascinated by the rain.She makes me romantic and melancholy at once.I dunno ,when it rains,I almost always find myself writing something or the other.It is as if she kinda boosts my creative spirit...That's something I gotta be thankful to her for,I guess.
She has always been a friend,and lately,more like a confidante.When I speak to myself,watching my groves in the rain through my window,I can feel her listening to me.And I can almost hear her murmuring back softly,just loud enough for me to hear..comforting me in my sorrows,laughing at my idiocies....
I feel as if I carry a bit of her spirit inside me;her sweet restlessness,soft touches and a love, which draws her to the earth again and again.
If there is rebirth,and I could choose mine,I'd love to be a drop of water;travelling through time, over galaxies and solar systems;wading in and out of starry oceans;riding on wind's back;ultimately,coming back home to embrace mother earth,to quench her thirst,as a little raindrop.....

No comments: