Friday, May 30, 2008

hi there...

I am just sitting at home,you know,the ‘too lazy to move around’ kinda feeling.i’ve been home since Saturday n hasn’t gone out once,can u imagine!! And my boyfriend,he is too busy wid his exams,n placement n more exams..hhrruummpphhh!!I dunno,this visit home has been much better than most visits.first thing,I was only too glad to get away from my landlady .she n my roommate have some issues with each other and,needless to say,I am the one suffering!! Both of them keep bickering about each other to me n don’t allow me to studyyy!!!But anyway this semester exams were a lot better,mainly bcoz I actually made an effort to study n found it wasn’t a too difficult thing. That is something I agree wholeheartedly with everyone,I stopped studying after 10th std.there was a rather sticky problem with my then boyfriend,you know, n I was slightly depressed hhm. Nothing else in life mattered anymore(well,at that time). It took me 2 years,but finally,I have moved on.N guess what,I got an emotional wreck of a boyfriend now heheheee!!! I who hate to wear my heart on my sleeve,I who hate emotional fools,I who is too selfish to enter into a relationship,got such a boyfriend of the kind which I never wanted:-). N you knw what the funny part is,that idiot thinks it is for life,upon very little evidence!! I mean,well,it can be,but that is only a possibility. Both of us are too young to even think about settling down(as of now,I don’t have any plan to do so in near future) n to be frank I have got oodles of this commitment problem which is normally associated to guys&:-)). Well,I don’t think that is anything to be ashamed of,many people have. But when this guy goes on about future n marriage n kids n stuff,I feel awkward n a little bit guilty. I relly don’t know what I have done to make him think that we are gonna be together all along!!Well,that’s my problem.udr than that,my life is beautifullll,I shud say.
well,i really don knw y am sayn all dis in the very 1st blog,but i really don hav nethn els to say right nw:-))

No comments: