Monday, April 27, 2009

So... finally, I'm homeee.....

My final exams are over and I'm home for a long long time...My Msc classes will be starting on September 23rd (Msc Astrophysics,Queen Mary,University of London..Thank u very much..). So till then I get to stay at home. I reached today morning incidentally.

So am having a long long vacation. I've got a lot of plans for them. You know, like gardening n reading n learning german,learning the piano etc etc etc.... I dunno if any of them is gonna work out. I've been here a day and I'm already half-crazed with heat. Its so damn hot. The maid had switched off the fan for a moment to sweep the floor and I was sweating all over the place.

The journey home was as usual boring. I hate train journeys as a rule. (I get the rush when I'm about to reach some place,Pune or home). And to top it off, mom was sick with the stomach flu. She had come to help me pack and all, coz I had 3 years worth of litter around.

So all said and done, am hme for the moment..

No comments: